Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Perfectly Easy Cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 cupcakes
This recipe is easy to make and you could use this to make a small cake.
- 110g butter
- 110g self raising flour
- 110g caster/granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 7.5ml vanilla
- food colouring (optional)
- STEP 1Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale.
- STEP 2Add in half the flour and 1 egg and mix until combined then repeat and mix in the vanilla and the optional food colouring.
- STEP 3Spoon the mixture into 12 cupcake cases and place into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 19 minutes.
- STEP 4Allow to cool then decorate how you want.