Banana Berry Tango: Breakfast Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This fruity smoothie is delicious and healthy and its a perfect recipe to pep you up on a dull monday morning.
- For the smoothie:
- Banana-1 no.
- Strawberries- 3 no.s (medium sized)
- Ground flax seeds-1 tsp
- Milk-100 ml
- Vanilla Ice Cream-1 scoop
- Garnish: Chopped/ Dried berries (Rasberries, Cranberries, Bluberries, Strawberries, they all work just fine)
- STEP 1Take all the ingrdients for the smoothie and blitz in a blender for about 30 seconds.
- STEP 2Garnish with dried berries or chopped fresh berries.
- STEP 3Note: 1.For the smoothie, you can use rasberries, blueberries or cranberries in place of strawberries. 2.Or if you dont have fresh berries for the smoothie, you could use a scoop of strawberry ice cream instead.