Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fastest Ever Chocolate Brownie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
A quick chocolate fix with minimal washing up!
- 1 tbsp Butter/Margerine
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Self-Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder/Drinking Chocolate
- STEP 1Put the butter into a mug or ramekin and microwave for 30 seconds to melt completely. Once melted, stir in the milk.
- STEP 2Add the dry ingredients and stir until you have a smooth, slightly runny consistency.
- STEP 3Microwave for 1-2 minutes and enjoy!