Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Nutty Moroccan Carrot Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Spicy carrot salad with crushed walnuts, cinnamon, fresh mint and a lemony kick.
- 800 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 tbsp crushed walnuts
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 1⁄4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 to 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp shredded fresh mint
- STEP 1In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- STEP 2Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to a few hours.
- STEP 3Just before serving, toss in the mint.