Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
home made muesli
- Preparation and cooking time
- 30 minutes or over night
- Serves 1
this recipe is packed full of flavor and different textures. its also super healthy with no sugar(except the fruit) or addatives
- porridge oats
- dried fruit i.e raisins, apricots
- other fruit
- freshly squeezed orange juice or orange juice
- nuts and seeds
- STEP 1pour 50 grams of porridge oats into a bowl
- STEP 2grate an apple, cut up a banana, add a handful of raisins, nuts, seeds and apricots.
- STEP 3add any other fruit you desire
- STEP 4.then squeeze fresh orange juice on top until all soaked up but not submerged
- STEP 5leave to chill in the fridge until cold and you can also leave over night ready for the morning. when ready serve with a dollop of yogurt (optional)