Ham, Cheese and Pasta Suprise
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A really quick and easy recipe!
- 225g Pasta
- 75g Ham
- 50g Cheese
- 25g Butter
- STEP 1Tip the 225g of Pasta into a sauce pan of boiling water. Follow the instructions provided on the packet to see how long the pasta takes to cook.
- STEP 2Next chop 75g of ham up into small squares and put to the side ready for later.
- STEP 3Now grate 50g of cheese and also put to the side.
- STEP 4Now get a large dish and place the butter, Cheese, Ham and Pasta and mix together. Now it is finished and ready to enjoy!!