- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
it is really nice if you do what it says on it.
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 3 or 4 brown on the out side bananas
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 and a1/2 of all purpose flour
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Mix the butter into the bananas in a bowl. Mix the sugar, egg and vanilla. Put the baking soda and salt into the mixture.Lastly add the flour, grease the tin with butter or put some greasing paper inside.
- STEP 2Pour into the tin and into the oven.