Fresh tomato salsa
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Delicious fresh tomatoes, with chopped onion, red chilli, olive oil and fresh coriander.
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, cubed
- 1/2 onion, chopped finely
- 1/5 red chilli, chopped finely (I don't like heat but if you don't mind it use up to 1/2 chilli!)
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- STEP 1Once all of the components have been chopped/prepared as described, it is simply a job of chucking it all together!