Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Roughly 1 litre of lemonade
A lovely refreshing drink to make on a hot summer's day.
- 3 lemons
- 200g of sugar
- 500ml of tap water
- 500ml of sparkling spring water
- STEP 1Wash the lemons with water and dry.
- STEP 2Then, chop the lemons roughly, skin, and all, but try and take out as many pips as possible.
- STEP 3Place the lemons, sugar and tap water in a blender. Blend until the lemon is finely chopped. Sieve the blended mixture into a bowl.
- STEP 4Add the sparkling spring water and pour into a glass. Enjoy!