Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
This tastes as good as my local Indian and sauce can also be used to mix through red onions and served with poppadums.
- 6 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- lemon juice
- red colouring
- STEP 1Place in a bowl the salt, chilli powder, mint sauce, tomato sauce and lemon juice.
- STEP 2Mix well and add red food colouring to give it a vivid bright red colour.
- STEP 3Dilute mixture with water to suit