Goats Cheese Salad
Member recipe by freyacm
An exciting adaptation of a classic, the cranberry really complements the salty goats cheese
- 100g Jordans Creations Cranberry & Honey Oat Granola
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 100g mixed salad leaves, washed
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 150g Soft goat cheese
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp lemon thyme, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Toss together the pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds with the soy sauce, and roast for 15 minutes. When roasted, combine with the muesli for a nutty salad sprinkle.
- Combine the dressing ingredients.
- To make the salad, divide the washed salad leaves between each plate. Add the avocado and pink grapefruit, and spoon over the muesli and seed mix.
- Top with the goat cheese, crumbled over, and drizzle over the dressing. Serve immediately.