Prawn Mango Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Dump the limp lettuce - try this scrumptious salad!
- 1 x bag of Rocket
- 1kg sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes and steamed. Set aside to cool.
- 750g cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
- 100g snow peas - halved lengthways on the diagonal
- 80ml sweet chilli sauce
- 60ml lime juice
- 1 x red chilli cut into fine dice
- 1 x mango, flesh cut into short, thin slices
- STEP 1Place the cooled potatoes, prawns, snow peas, Rocket in a large salad bowl and toss to combine.
- STEP 2Whisk the sweet chilli sauce and lime juice together for the dressing.
- STEP 3Divide the salad amongst the serving plates and drizzle over the dressing. Sprinkle over chilli to taste!