- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Pomegranate, Crispy Bacon, torn Mozzarella and Rocket with a simple Pomegranate dressing
- 1 x bag Rocket
- 200g dry cured back bacon; grilled until crisp and crumbled
- 125g fresh mozzarella; torn into small bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- STEP 1Place Rocket in large bowl, spoon over half of the dressing and lightly toss.
- STEP 2Place mozzarella pieces over leaves and sprinkle with bacon and pomegranate seeds.
- STEP 3Drizzle remaining dressing over the top and serve.