Member recipe by erobbins
- For The Base:
- 200g Digestive Biscuits (crushed into fine crumbs)
- 50g Demerara Sugar
- 80g Butter (Melted)
- For The Topping:
- 500g Of Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 2 caps Of Vanilla flavoring or 1 vanilla pod
- 200ml Of Double Cream
- In a mixing Bowl mix together biscuit, sugar and butter. When well mixed line a 20inch round tin and pat down firmly the base, refrigerate till set.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together using a wooden spoon, the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla and double cream until a light and creamy
- Spoon the mixture over the biscuit base, ensuring their is no bubbles and smooth over the top with a spatular.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour untill set
- To serve remove from cake by lifting lining paper and cut into slices.