Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Kebabs from Burger Patties
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
A Quick Recipe that will transform your ordinary Burger Patties into Kebabs!
- Burger Patties - 4
- Onions - 1 big, ground
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Cilantro/Coriander Leaves - 2 Teaspoon, Chopped
- Yogurt - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - To Taste
- STEP 1Defrost the Burger Patties.
- STEP 2Add the Yogurt, Ground Onion, Garam Masala, Ginger Garlic Paste, Cilantro and Salt. Mix well.
- STEP 3Shape them as desired. I made them round.
- STEP 4Fry and serve hot!