Mars bar Muffins
Member recipe by emmafitz1996
ServingsServes 1 - 15 Muffins
- 125g Self-raising flour
- 125g Dark muscovado sugar
- 125g Butter
- 125g eggs (about 2 large eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 mars bar chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180 fan and line a baking tray with 18 muffin cases. Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add in the eggs a little at a time. (if you have them whisked in a separate bowl you can pour them in the butter mixture on a scale until it reads 125g)
- Fold in the flour until it is all combined and add the milk and vanilla essence.
- Fold in the chopped mars bar.
- Fill the cases and cook for 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.