Member recipe by emilymango
The best recipe of cheesecakes for them who love feasting the original recipes of anything... It' s easy and very cheap!
- 250g digestive biscuits
- 125g butter in room temperature
- 600g soft cheese
- 60g caster sugar
- 200ml double cream
- handful strawberries or rasberries or any marmelade of your choice, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ fan 160C/ gas 4.
- Blend the digestive biscuits and the butter in a food processor until the mixture looks like wet sand. Then, press the mixture into the bottom of the tin (20cm) and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool the base of the cheesecake while preparing the filling.
- Stir in a bowl the soft cheese and the caster sugar for a little. Continue by adding the double cream. Pour the mixture in the tin and smooth with a spoon or a spatula.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour or better overnight and serve with strawberries or rasberries or any marmelade you like.