Chocolate and Cherry cupcakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Cakes
- 115g softened butter
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 eggs,beaten
- 115g self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp chopped glace cherries
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 180C and place 12 paper cases in a bun tray.
- STEP 2Cream the butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
- STEP 3Add the eggs,a little at a time,so the mixture doesn't curdle.
- STEP 4Stir in the flour,then add the chocolate and cherries.
- STEP 5Spoon into paper cases and bake for 20 minutes.