Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Quorn Bolognese with roasted vegetables
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Delicious Quorn Bolognese with roasted mediteranean vegetables, guarantee this dish will convert any meat lover as tried and tested on the husband!
- 500g Quorn Mince
- x1 500g of tomato passata & 1 jar of sundried tomato paste & Fresh Basil & 2-3 tablespoons of Worcester Sauce
- x1 Red Onion
- 250g Mushrooms
- x1 Red Pepper, x1 Green Pepper, x1 courgette
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180c. Finely dice the vegetables and add to an oven proof dish with approx 2 tablespoons of oil and coat well, roast approx 20 minutes or until soft
- STEP 2In a pan, gentle fry the onion in a tablespoon of olive oil until cooked, add the quorn mince, the jar of sundried tomato paste, passata and torn basil leaves - (add to own taste) and season with black pepper and worcester sauce. Mix well and cook on a gentle heat for 10 minutes, add the roasted vegetables, stir well and cook gently for 20 mins.
- STEP 3Serve with fresh tagitelle, parmesan, torn basil leaves and garlic bread
- STEP 4Can be frozen for up to a month and tastes even better if made in advance, also makes a lovely sauce for a lasagne.