Easy fairy cakes for mums
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Cakes
A quick and easy recipe for any family searching for a pud!
- 120g softened butter
- 120g golden caster sugar
- 120g self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180*c.
- STEP 2Place all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix together until a soft consistency use a wooden spoon supposed to an electric whisk.
- STEP 3Next spoon your cake mixture into cake cases and then place into the oven for 15-18 minutes.
- STEP 4When you have taken your cakes out of the oven take out each cake from the baking trays and leave to cool.
- STEP 5ENJOY!!!