Pork and Apricot Burger
Member recipe by e_leachums
- 100g lean pork
- 25g ready-to-eat dried apricots
- burger bun (I used a mini naan bread) and homemade salsa, to serve
- Place two thirds of the apricots (the most soft ones) in a food processor and blend until they form a paste. (if your apricots are tough soak in apple juice until soft)
- Add the pork to the food processor and blend until well minced.
- Turn out onto a chopping board. Slice up the remaining apricots and press into the burger mix. Shape into a patty and chill for 10 minutes if you have time.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side and serve in the bun with the salsa. Enjoy.