Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate chip cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 10 minutes of cooking time
- Makes Cookies
great cookies for kids
- Caster sugar 70g
- brown sugar 70g
- plain flour 140g
- butter 115g
- salt 0.25 teaspoon
- vanilla essence 0.5 teaspoon
- bicarbonate of soda 0.5 teaspoon
- chocolate chips 175g
- eggs 1
- STEP 1Mix the butter and the sugar, in a bowl, together to make them creamy.Preheat the main oven at 190oc.
- STEP 2Break the egg into the bowl and mix. Then add the vanilla essence.
- STEP 3Add the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda. Then mix.
- STEP 4Now add the chocolate chips.
- STEP 5Butter the baking trays.
- STEP 6Put the mixture onto the baking trays in small lumps and cook them in the oven for about 8 minutes.