Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Raisin Biscuit Bars
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 15 minutes cooling
- Makes Slices
This is so simple to make, taking around 20 minutes including colling this is such a quick treat! Whats more - kids love making it too!
- 400g Milk Chocolate
1 tsp Butter (+ some for greasing)
- 8 Digestive Biscuits
- 1 handfull of raisins
- Marshmallows (if desired)
Try using crushed honeycomb instead of the digestive biscuits for a different stance on this simple recipe!
- Try using crushed honeycomb instead of the digestive biscuits for a different stance on this simple recipe!
- STEP 1Melt the chocolate and butter in a microwave a minute at a time (stiring between minutes). Leave to cool for about 1 minute to thicken slightly.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, crush around 5-6 digestive biscuits. Add crushed biscuits to melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- STEP 3Mix in a handfull of raisins.
- STEP 4Keep adding more crushed biscuits and raisins until there is not much chocolate that is not covering anything.
- STEP 5Add marshmallows if desired.
- STEP 6Transfer into a well greased loose bottom tin and cool in the fridge until set. Slide out and slice. Enjoy!