Fluffy Paprika potatoes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 5
light, healthy and tasty, Paprika seasoned potatoes, great with loads of dishes, cheap, delicious, versatile!!!
- 5 Medium sized white potatoes
- 2 tbsp carotino cooking oil
- one tsp Garlic Granules
- 2 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- STEP 1Peel and boil the poatoes in the vegetable stock until cooked.
- STEP 2Heat the oil, garlic, rock salt and Paprika in a cooking tray in the oven on high heat.
- STEP 3After a min or so add the cooked potatoes to the warmed tray and mix and crush.
- STEP 4Cook in the oven for 10 mins then serve. Mmmmmmm