Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
Classic, refreshing, bold, easy on the eyes...these adjectives describe both the player it's dedicated to and the actual Brazilian cocktail!
1 lime, quartered (save a piece for garnish)
- 1-3 tsps. of sugar
- 2 ounces of cachaça
- crushed ice, just enough to fill your glass
- add lime and sugar to glass, smash enough to release lime juice, but not too much or it might to be bitter.
- add ice, add cachaca. add garnish.
- watch out! this drinks sneaks up on you, captivates & seduces with its subLime potency. (did you see what i did there...lime/sublime) I only wish the same could be said about an impromptu liaison with Kaka. enjoy!
- STEP 1add a cut up lime and some sugar
- STEP 2mash together in 'tumbler' glass
- STEP 3add crushed ice
- STEP 4add two fingers worth of Cachaça, stir up really well to get limey sugary bits moving around
- STEP 5add garnish, sip a little bit, add more sugar if you desire, sip again and now you are well on your way.