Pork And Vegetables Stew
Member recipe by cookwithanna
- - 3 potatoes
- - 5-6 carrots (you can use less than that if you don't like them)
- - pork (I used 2 pork chops)
- - 1 onion or 3 spring onions
- - vegetables(I used some frozen vegetables, peppers, tomatoes and aubergine)
- - salt pepper and a pork stock cube
- - 2 tbsp of oil (if the meat has fat on it don't use the oil)
- - parsley
- Wash the meat with some cold water and cut it in cubs.
- Cut the vegetables as small or big as you want(you can use mushrooms) and put them in an oven tray with the meat and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix the pork cube with a mug of warm water and pour it in with the meat.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven at 200°C/gas mark 6 for an hour. Remove the foil 20 minutes before is done.
- After you take it out of the oven sprinkle the parsley and mix everything together(I didn't have any parsley). ENJOY!!!