Banana Fairy Cakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Cakes
- - 60g butter
- - 60g caster sugar
- - one egg
- - one banana
- - 60g flour
- - one tsp baking powder
- STEP 1Mix the butter with the sugar until soft.
- STEP 2Add the egg and mix everything together until you get smooth paste.
- STEP 3Mash the banana and mix it with the butter.
- STEP 4Sieve the flour and baking powder and using a spatula fold them into the mixture.
- STEP 5Spoon the mixture into 9 cake cases.
- STEP 6Put them in the oven at gas 4/180C for 20-25 minutes.
- STEP 7Leave the cakes to cool down and decorate them with icing.
- STEP 8Leave the icing to set and ready to serve.
- STEP 9ENJOY!!!