Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Chocolate crumble that looks like soil, great for making trendy desserts.
- 125g caster sugar
- 125g ground almonds
- 75g plain flour
- 60g melted unsalted butter
- 50g cocoa powder
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 150c.
- STEP 2Place all the dry ingredients into a bowl, then mix in the butter to form a fine crumble like mixture.
- STEP 3Spread onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, and cook for 10-15 mins.
- STEP 4Cool, then store an airtight container.