Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
My Chicken Thingy
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 10 mins to make and cool the sage and onion mix
- Serves 4
A quick and easy recipe.... Very tasty
- 4 x chicken breasts
- 1 pack sage and onion stuffing
- 1 pack (8 slices) of smoked back bacon
- Cream cheese spread
- Bread crumbs
- Mixed herbs
- STEP 1Make up the sage and onion stuffing as per instruction (or make your own if you prefer)
- STEP 2Whilst waiting for it to cool wash and dry the chicken breasts.
- STEP 3Make a cut in the middle of each breast, but do not cut all the way through.
- STEP 4Once the sage and onion stuffing mix has cooled stuff the chicken breasts
- STEP 5Close each breast and wrap with 2 rashers of the smoked bacon for each one. (Length wise)
- STEP 6Spread the cream cheese over the bacon then cover it with the bread crumbs. Sprinkle with the mixed herbs.
- STEP 7Pre heat the oven to 180c (160c fan) or gas mark 5 and cook for 20 mins.
- STEP 8Serve with new potatoes and green veg