Pesto Chicken Pasta
Member recipe by clairesmith58
- 1tbs olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 jar Peppadew peppers
- 250g pasta shapes (I like tricolore fusilli)
- 2tbs red pesto
- 3tbs creme fraiche
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Chop the chicken into bite sized chunks and fry in the olive oil for 5 mins - adding the sliced spring onions for the last minute.
- Slice the peppadew peppers roughly and add to the the pan.
- Add the pesto to the chicken and veg and fry for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, add the pasta to the chicken and add the creme fraiche. Warm through and serve.