Easy Strawberry heaven
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
You'll be jumping with joy as the strawberry and cream melts in your mouth. Easy and fast, perfect for parties!
- 4 ready made meringue nests
- 4-6 tbsp squirty or whipped cream ( i use squirty)
- 80g large Fresh strawberries, cut length ways into 5
- strawberry ice-cream sauce
- 10g dark chocolate, grated
- STEP 1Crush 2 of the meringues into small pieces and lay 1 crushed meringue on each plate
- STEP 2Lay the strawberries on top of the crushed meringue in a circular shape, leaving a space in the middle for the cream.
- STEP 3Squirt/spoon a layer of cream within the cetnre of the strawberries/on top of the crushed meringue and lay the whole meringue nest on top of the cream
- STEP 4Place more cream on top of the meringue nest followed by 1 strawberry halved on top of the cream for decoration.
- STEP 5Finally, decorate with the shaven chocolate and indulge in as much sauce as you like.