Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Granny M's Lemon Tart
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
So easy! A South African delight.
- 1/2 packet Marie biscuits
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 500ml milk
- 65 ml custard powder
- STEP 1Grease a pie plate and line with Marie biscuits.
- STEP 2Make custard (no sugar required) and pour on top of biscuits. Add another layer of biscuits. Allow to cool.
- STEP 3Beat condensed milk with lemon juice.
- STEP 4Pour on top.
- STEP 5Sprinkle with crushed biscuits and cinnamon.