Chocolate Mug Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 cappuccino sized mug cake
- 60ml self-raising flour (plain flour + 1ml baking powder)
- 60ml sugar
- 30ml cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 45ml milk
- 45ml oil (canola/sunflower)
- STEP 1Grease a cappuccino mug.
- STEP 2Place all the ingredients into the mug and beat with a fork until smooth.
- STEP 3Microwave on 100% for 2 minutes. If the centre is still very moist then microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- STEP 4Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.