Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 12
Looks great full of protein apple oats and syrup, really quick and easy. Found this on tesco Real food site
- 250g (8oz) butter
- 250g (8oz) caster sugar
- 175g (6oz) golden syrup
- 425g (14oz) porridge oats
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- STEP 1Preheat oven to Gas 4, 180ÃÂºC, fan160ÃÂ°C. Oil and line base of a 20x30cm (8x12in) cake tin with baking parchment.
- STEP 2Melt butter, caster sugar and golden syrup together in a pan, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in oats and apples.
- STEP 3Spread mixture in tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cut into 12-14 bars; allow to cool before turning out of the tin.