- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- A challenge
- Serves 4
- 450g Minced Lamb
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 stale slice of bread soaked in water and squeezed dry
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- Small bunch of fresh continental parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Sunflower oil for frying
- Sunflower oil for frying
- STEP 1Mix and knead all the ingredients together really well.
- STEP 2Slap the mixture against the sides and base of your bowl, repeating until the smooth surface of the mix starts to crack.
- STEP 3Roll and shape into logs and gently flatten.
- STEP 4Heat the oil in a pan and brown the kofte.
- STEP 5TIP: As the Kofte are cooking, they will puff out slightly.