- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 10 to 15 minutes to cool the pasta salad
- Serves 2
A great recipe and easy for kids to make for their packed lunches! Not forgeting its NUT FREE!
- 4oz of Pasta of your choice
- half of a red, green or yellow pepper
- 1 to 2 tbsp of mayonaise
- small tin of sweetcorn
- STEP 1boil the pasta for the required time.
- STEP 2drain the pasta rinse with cold water.
- STEP 3set aside to cool
- STEP 4meanwhile slice the pepper of your choice and drain the sweetcorn.
- STEP 5When pastas cool add maonaise stir though add peppers, sweetcorn then stir though and season to taste.
- STEP 6Refridgerate and enjoy