Easy coconut Truffles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12 Coconut Truffles
Easy and Scrumptious coconut Truffles Recipe with only 3 main ingredients.
- 1 cup/ 128 grams desicated coconut
- ½ cup/ 64 grams cashew nut powder
- 1/3 Cup/ 40 grams condensed milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence ( Optional)
- STEP 11. Place 1 cup desiccated in a mixing bowl, add ½ cup cashew nut powder, vanilla essence and condensed milk, make sure to mix well untill all the condensed milk is soaked by the coconut mixture. *( See Recipe notes below)
- STEP 22. Take a tsp of the coconut mixture and give it a round shape . This quantity makes 12 truffles.
- STEP 33. Now roll the ball in 1/2 a cup desiccated coconut.
- STEP 4Chill in the fridge & serve.
- STEP 5For Detailed Descriptions, Video & More Recipes Visit us at www.lizaslittlekitchen.com