Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Jam Roly Poly
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 4
Just like old school dinners!
- 75g Suet
- 150g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cold water
- 4tbsp seedless jam (raspberry or strawberry)
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200C
- STEP 2Mix dry ingredients together adding a little water to form a soft dough. Shape gently into a ball.
- STEP 3Pat out dough into a rectangle about 8 x 12 inches. Spread with jam.
- STEP 4Dampen edges with water or milk. Roll intoa log shape and place in lightly buttered baking tin.
- STEP 5Bake for 30 to 40 mins until risen and golden