Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Hot artichoke & spinach dip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Great cheesy dip for 6
- 4oz cream cheese. 2tbs grated cheddar
- 2tbs Parmesan. 2tbs mayo
- 1 clove garlic, crushed. 1/4tsp dried basil
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1/4 cup spinach, drained
- 2tbs grated mozarella
- STEP 1Mix cream cheese, Parmesan, cheddar, mayo, garlic, basil and salt & pepper to taste.
- STEP 2Gently mix in artichoke & spinach.
- STEP 3Place in greased dish & top with mozzarella. Bake @ 180 for 20/25 mins. ENJOY!!!!