Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 8-10 cubes
- Chocolate (any kind) 150g
- butter 100g
- flour 40g
- cocoa powder 10g
- baking powder tsp 1
- eggs 2
- milk tbs 2
- sugar 50g
- STEP 1*Best to take the eggs and milk out of the refrigerator* Break the chocolate into small pieces. Put the chocolate and butter into a pot and melt.
- STEP 2Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking powder in a bowl.
- STEP 3In another bowl, thoroughly mix the eggs, milk and sugar.
- STEP 4Pour and mix the melted chocolate and butter into the bowl with the eggs, milk and sugar.
- STEP 5Put the mixed flour, cocoa powder and baking powder bit by bit into the bowl and mix with rubber spatula.
- STEP 6Pour mixture into cake mold and bake for 20-25 min on 170 Celsius heat and you're done!