Chocolate Mug Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 2
Chocolate Mug Cake for 2
- 4 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 5 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 medium egg(s) (lightly beaten)
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter (melted)
3 tablespoon(s) chocolate chip(s) (plus extra for sprinkling)
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- STEP 1First add the flour, sugar and cocoa into the mugs or the bowl; mix well.
- STEP 2Add the milk, butter/oil, chocolate chips and vanilla extract and stir well. Add the beaten egg.
- STEP 3Sprinkle with some chocolate chips and cover with a microwave proof cling film.
- STEP 4Microwave on medium-high for 1 minute and then for another 30 seconds. It should be cooked but moist and gooey in the middle.
- STEP 5Allow to cool and eat greedily with some cream or ice cream.