Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Easy to do Rhubarb crumble made by myself using the microwave to cook the rhubarb and oven to finish it off
- Rhubarb to fill dish
- 6oz Plain Flour
- 3 oz Margarine or Butter
- 2 oz Sugar
- 100 ml orange juice
- STEP 1Set oven to Electricity 180°C, Electricity (fan) 160°C, Gas Mark 4 and cut the rhubarb in chunks and put in a serving dish with orange juice.
- STEP 2Cook in the microwave for 6 minutes. (based on an 800w Microwave)
- STEP 3Drain the orange juice out, leaving a bit in the dish to partly cover rhubarb.
- STEP 4Put the Plain Flour, Margarine or Butter and Sugar in a bowl and rub together until crumbs