Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Fudge Icing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Enough to cover a 20cm cake
Chocolate Fudge Topping that can be used to decorate cakes or used warm as a topping for ice cream sundaes.
- 1 Can Condensed Milk (397g)
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- STEP 1Put the condensed milk and chocolate in a glass bowl, stand over a pan of simmering water and stir gently until the chocolate has all melted.
- STEP 2Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Use warm as a topping for ice cream or cool slightly and use as icing for cakes and desserts.