Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Delish Banana Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 3 Portions!
Delicious, healthy and refreshing! All you need to keep you going through the day!
- 150ml of Orange Juice
- 1 banana
- 8 - 10 strawberries
- A handful of blueberries
- A teaspoon of sugar
- STEP 1Reach for a blender and pour the orange juice in. Blend on smooth for 10 seconds. Chop the banana (and pre - peel) into bitesize pieces.
- STEP 2Add the chopped banana to the orange juice, and then add some chopped strawberries too. Remember to remove the stalks!
- STEP 3Blitz the mixtue so far on smooth setting for around 30 seconds, then add the bluberries and blitz for another minute on a smooth setting.
- STEP 4Drink your delicious smoothie!