Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Charming chicken chow mein
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 5-20 minutes to cut the chicken into cubes and fry.
- More effort
- Serves 2
why don't you treat yourself by making this delicious dish!
- 1 tbsp, vegetable oil
- 1 pack beansprouts
- 1 pack of noodles
- 1 chicken breast sliced and fried
- 5 prawns
- a pinch of salt
- spring onions, sliced
- 1 tsp if soya sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp, sesame oil
- 2 tbsp, soy sauce
- 1 tbsp, soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp, sake
- STEP 1First mix together the: soy sauce, brown sugar and sake and marinade the chicken for 10min, strain and reserve the marinade
- STEP 2Heat the vegetable oil on a wok, high heat and cook the noodles with the beansprouts then set aside.
- STEP 3Then add the chicken and stir fry for 5 to 6 mins
- STEP 4Heat the sesame oil in the wok. Add in the spring onions, soya sauce and salt to add flavour.
- STEP 5Then cook the prawns and add together with the noodles.
- STEP 6When cooked leave aside to cook for 2 to 3 mins, then serve