Spicy ‘Breakfast’ beans
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
If you’re bored of eating your beans plain here’s a fun way to ‘spice’ them up. They can be served however you want!
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tin of baked beans
- Salt, to taste
- Coriander, to garnish (optional)
- STEP 1Heat your oil in a frying pan. Cook your onions & chillies until they are soft and light brownish in colour.
- STEP 2Add in your beans & salt. Mix evenly and garnish with coriander. (Optional)