Dad's Chocolate Liquor
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 24 hours cooling time
- More effort
- Makes Litres
- 750ml Vodka or spirit of choice
- 1x 500ml Cream
- 1x 300ml Condensed Milk
- 1x 2litre Milk
- 1x Slab of Chocolate of your choice
- STEP 1Melt chocolate with 300ml of milk till smooth, then remove chocolate and milk from heat.
- STEP 2Add Condensed Milk to Chocolate and Milk mixture. Whilst mixing in Condensed Milk, add half the Vodka, then the Cream.
- STEP 3Use left over Milk and alcohol to make stronger or weaker.
- STEP 4Pour into bottles and leave to chill.