Easy, yummy pancakes!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4-7 (depending on how thick you make them)
These are super easy to make, use three ingredients that you will most likely have, and, most importantly, are delicious!
- 100 grams of flour
- 3 eggs
- A cup of milk
- A teaspoon of oil
- STEP 1If you have a sieve, sift the flour into a bowl. If you don't have a sieve, then just pour it in.
- STEP 2Add one egg, and whisk it in.
- STEP 3Add another egg, and whisk that in.
- STEP 4Add the last egg, and whisk that in.
- STEP 5Add the milk and oil, and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- STEP 6Pour some batter into a frying pan, then cook on one side for about 1-2 minutes, then flip it, and cook for a further one minute. If you can't flip it, just put a lid on it. Enjoy!