Member recipe by cherrysparkles
- FOR THE PASTA:
- 400g of plain flour
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1.5l of stock
- 100g of melted butter
- 75g of grated Parmesan cheese
- FOR THE FILLING:
- 225g of ricotta cheese
- 100g of grated Bel Paese cheese
- 50g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- And a pinch of grated nutmeg
- To make the pasta, sift the flour and a pinch of salt onto a work surface and make a dip in the middle. Add the eggs and mix into a smooth dough.
- Shape the dough into a smooth ball, wrap in a damp cloth or tea-towel and leave for thirty minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling by putting the ricotta and Bel Paese in a bowl and beat well. Add the rest of the ingredients with another pinch of salt and beat thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough until it is paper thin. Cut into 4cm squares with a zigzag edge cutter. Put a little filling in the middle of each square then fold over the corner to make a triangle. Squidge together the corners so the filling doesn't come out and boil in the stock for five minutes.
- Add a sauce to your liking and serve with a basil leaf on top. Voila! :-)