Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Fruit and ceral topped with yougurt
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1
high fibre fruit eg. granola with strawberries or any fruit you like topped with low fat yogurt
- More Fruit or your choice
- Granola or any other healthy cereal
- yogurt ( your choice)
- low fat milk
- STEP 1Get a bowl and make your cereal mixing your granola and low fat milk.
- STEP 2chop up your fruit if needed and add to your cereal
- STEP 3add your yogurt if wanted
- STEP 4grab a spoon and eat it up!